Alpensia Resort – Investment Opportunity * An opportunity exists to acquire the entire Alpensia Resort asset.

* Pyeongchang Investment Corporation (PICL) in partnership with Bauhinia Capital Partners (BCP) are in advanced discussions with GDC, government and other stakeholders.

* Outline valuation, terms and structure of a transaction have been agreed. 10% deposit to secure the exclusive rights to the asset and fixed time period to finance remaining 90%.

Development Potential

* Additional road, rail, sea and air infrastructure currently in development. * Additional development land resources available today.

* Major world class event scheduled for early 2018.
* Post event development land resources (change of use) become available.

 Opportunityfortheacquirertodevelopa‘holistic’,commerciallyviableresortdestination.